16 November 2008


















You remember my last take home exam? Yeah ... i now say that one was easy. Seriously! Oh God! To hell with these take-homes, please gimme the good old closed book Indian-type exams ... the exams here are pretty much like putting your hand through your eyes and reaching out into your brain ... mixing up the cerebrum like you do when making dough for your chapatis ... and stabbing yourself with a knife at the same time.

Day 1: 9-30pm ... i'm at the Cathedral. I don't know whether its Hermione (from Harry Potter) who inspired me ... Mr. Herman Sandeep and his Red Bulls ... or just the aura of the Cathedral, i just love that place. I wish I could move in there with all my luggage, take up a corner, and make it into my sweet home. I slogged till 6-30am the next day ... read quite a lot of notes ... ate quite a lot of junk in between ... and got freaked out innumerable times when all the cleaners glared at me every now and then. I was sort of a nigger too like them (pardon me!) ... so i was pretty much sure that they won't whack me with their brooms or buckets ... but what if they wanted my PNC debit card? Heck!

Day 2: 10pm ... i'm at the Cathedral. I don't know whether its Hermione (from Harry Potter) who distracted me ... Herman Sandeep's Red Bulls ... or just the ambiance of the Cathedral, i just could not study well. I slogged till 3-30am ... gave up and decided to head back home.

Day 3: 9-30pm ... i'm at the place of M and S. The place of M&S and the Cathedral are similar in many respects ... its very very creepy ... its pretty dark inside ... everyone gives me glaring scary looks ... the bathrooms are so clean ... and i love going there :-) I cannot say anything more about the take-home becoz if Dr. Songer or his TAs are reading this ... they'L think we copied during the exam. I refuse to disclose any more details.

The take-home drew to a close ... its probably the last for this semester. The remaining are open-books which are worse, by a lesser extent. But this take-home too ... like the other one ... left me disoriented, confused, cracked up, mentally retarded, and permanently handicapped by the end. This country is totally screwed !

No comments: