16 November 2008




















The last time it snowed ... i was dancing around the streets of 5th Avenue. It was sad that my friends weren't around then ... and i only had company of shocked Americans who were aghast looking at me doing weird walks ... and i am sure atleast one among them thought i am a terrorist.

Today ... when it snowed ... i just yawned casually. Its a pity how man loses interest in some things so soon. Man needs entertainment ... a break from monotony ... a change that is everlasting. But this snow was a bit different.

As we adventured around with our cooking in the kitchen ... my room mate happened to notice that the snow was accumulating outside. That never happened ... snow would just turn into water. Put a look outside ... and you could see leaves and flowers sprinkled with what looked like salt. Both of us rushed outside.

Sandeep almost slid past the entrance whereas i came jogging around. Immediately a gush of wind and tiny feathery snow flakes hit us. The cars had layers of ice over them already. After utilizing that snow a lot ... and cleaning up the cars (the owners would have been grateful) ... we started thrashing each other with snow. Sandeep was the first ... he duped me into writing something on the car and right came a flurry of snow on me. M was the one who I thought would get thrashed by my snowballs ... but it had to be my roomie ... he was more closer to me and he deserved sound thrashing. So we started piling up huge balls of snow and flooding each other's faces ... i don't know whether we went into hypothermia ... but unanimously it was decided to head back home. I had a hard time answering nature's call ... perhaps it had turned into ice ... or worse, perhaps it will never ever come. Anyway ... won't gross you out more ... that was the end of our snow play ... the first we have had in Pitt.

No comments: