23 October 2008



















What do I say when my closest of friends dupe me into believing that i'm going home on 22nd October night at 8-30pm to do an Epidemiology assignment? What can I say if my room-mate is the culprit who has kept talking to a lot of people when we were in the zoo about their plans when I had no clue that anything was happening? And what the heck do I say if i'm splattered with cake all over my face? I say "Thank You So Much" ! All of you are simply super! And i got many presents ... but any guesses which was the best gift ever? Not the jeans that I so badly needed ... not the chocolates for which I can kill people for ... not the beautiful flowers ... Shreya Gopal ... Smartha Hoysala Karnataka Brahmin ... has decided to go veggie ... no more chicken! Thanks Shreya ... U r amazing! This undoubtedly is my most favorite gift! And this is now public news ... don't spoil your image! You know our deal?

3 comments:

shreya gopal said...

Yup mate!! tats a deal n trust me its been two days already since i ate chicken!! so u knw. its been tough!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Bithday :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday :-)
Sory...speiling mishtake !!!