17 December 2008























How would it feel for a cave-man to live in America? Lots of movies have been made on this subject right? For 2 days ... i suddenly felt thrown off into stone-age, the age where the invention of the wheel was yet to happen! As usual ... behind every unsuccessful person like me, there has to be a girl. This time, it was Jennifer Connelly.

We had gone to this stupid movie called 'The day the earth stood still'. Irrespective of how crap the story-line was, the moment Jennifer entered, one thing was sure - the earth just stood still! And in that excitement ... little did i realize that my mobile had decided to fall out of my coat pocket. Yep! I lost it!

But... behind every successful person like me, there are plenty of people, dominated by girls!! I got my mobile back ... my precious instrument ... for those who do not know ... my coronary arteries do not just stop at the heart ... they extend further out and connect to my mobile too. So i have my 'thank you' speech ready (looks like i've won an Oscar ... but it is that big ok!). Thanks a tonne to the Waterworks people ... they are fantastic! Thanks Arvind for offering me a free sim card ... i'L take it next time i lose my cell again. Thanks Melanie and Sanchith for offering a free phone ... if its a Blackberry ... and if the offer is still open ... i'L take it! Thanks HEK, Priya and Advaitha for those comforting words in such difficult times. Thanks a lot to Shreya, Manjula and Shreyas for calling me 'careless!' I really needed that. Thank U Sandeep for answering that phone call from Waterworks. Thank you Sreya ... for taking the pains to search for the Western Psych number and giving me the awesome info. I also need to thank Sue and Mikhil for confusing me with information. Oh God! Thanks Manasi ... my lucky charm ... if not for you, my mobile would be history! I need to thank my brother too ... for not disowning me ... normally he does it! I not only got my phone back ... but also got to eat Chole Bhatura that night finally! And we all lived happily ever after (sniff!). The end!

No comments: