13 December 2008























After the first semester draws to a close ... and all hell breaks loose when Americans begin jumping from one pub into another ... I beg to differ! I have made my own list of ten commandments I shall strictly abide to ... this spring semester and for the rest of my life.

  1. Thou shalt not copy Biostatistics assignments from anybody else
  2. Thou shalt not mail thy lab professor from Starbucks that "i'm very busy studying and hence cannot come to lab"
  3. Thou shalt not oversleep (like i did in fall sem and missed every Dr. Finegold lecture)
  4. Thou shalt not have any more crushes on genetic counselors
  5. Thou shalt not take color prints of Jessica Alba from thy lab
  6. Thou shalt learn to comb thy hair more neatly (every day of my fall semester was a 'bad-hair day')
  7. Thou shalt try to forget Sophia
  8. Thou shalt grow more taller like most other Americans
  9. Thou shalt not each french fries or drink hot chocolate any more
  10. Thou shalt not follow any of the above commandments!
Well ... sorry to have wasted your time :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...

Arvind Suresh said...

hey,

glad to know it finally came back to you :) I guess whats meant to be is meant to be! And I hope you dont get to a point where you need my extra sim card again!

A