15 February 2009















Time to introduce some fellow bloggers. I generally do this without their permission and I have been let off without a penalty until now. After all, who does'nt like FREE publicity. Do you know the word 'free' is one of the most included words in Google search? Yeah ... man is a cheap animal!

Since he's a part of family ... and carries 25% of my genes (him being a cousin brother type) ... naturally I give him precedence. Bharath's
http://bharathstransientthoughts.blogspot.com/ is a portal for ... for ... for ... I dunno. He writes everything ... movies, Federer Nadal matches, VTU exams ... anything and everything that comes into his mind. He, sharing 25% of my genes, is therefore only 1/4th crazy. But he writes well ... don't trust him to blog forever ... he keeps changing his blog addresses like the email ids of spammers ... but whatever he posts, he writes damn well. And there's a variety in the topics he chooses ... the randomness, the missing theme ... that's what I like. Check that out.

Then, there is Mouna's
http://mouna-creations.blogspot.com/ for the more deep readers who think I need to be assassinated with immediate effect. She reads a lot of Indian literature ... sees a lot of well-made movies ... and writes a lot of posts that get you to think. Nope ... she doesn't preach ... she doesn't ask you to pray or work for India's progress or orders the government to go to war against Pakistan or orders Dravid to try square cuts more often. She writes good articles in suttle ways ... there's a simplicity mixed with intensity. And yeah ... she paid me well to write all of these.

And then there's my personal favorite ... Janani's
http://unpolishedmirror.blogspot.com/ for people who live on the earth ... meaning, you can immediately connect with what she writes. From Bangalore's autodrivers to her lab monkeys ... her posts are hilarious ... straightforward ... and makes a strong point. She tends to preach at times ... but the kind of preaching which makes sense ... the kind of articles you like to read. I love a couple of her posts and wish she writes more.

Then there's the legendary Rahul's
http://missedcallfromiim.blogspot.com/ which ... defies every law that exists in Einstein's science. I dunno if he got a missed call from IIM ... but I believe IIMB is a much safer haven now without his presence. He writes intense (and good) poetry ... and some posts that motivate you to suicide immediately. He does feel threatened by my presence in the blogging world and often targets me for his taunts which I take with a grain of salt. He's got potential ... to write good stuff ... or to increase the number of suicide cases in the police files.

And do read my
http://down-in-the-pitt.blogspot.com/ which breaks down all barriers of sensibility and sanity. I do realize there are more blogger friends that I have ... but I hardly get to know who blogs and who don't ... coz i'm the only pathetic one who forces people to read what I write. Thank God there is no 'Do Not Disturb' for emailing ... how will human antagonists like me survive then?

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
.............................. said...

on no... u r back !!!!