11 January 2009





























Probably even the Rajiv Gandhi family had not faced such number of assassination attempts. With the publication of every post of mine ... the closer i come to death! The number of hate-mails i have got ... the number of threats ... the number of people asking me to take them off my mailing list is increasing exponentially. Somehow ... people can't seem to digest the extent of exaggeration i prefer to do with my writing ... no wonder most of my sent mails bounce off because of their spam filters. So i have devised a cunning plan in this shrewd brain of mine ... if you want yourself off my blog mailing list ... if you want to stop receiving any such mails in the future ... just send me a mail with the word 'unsubscribe' either in the subject line or in the mail itself ... and magically ... it will work for you ... because i ... the blogger ... will rid you of my tortures. I have statistically determined that 98% of people who read my blog are jobless and lazy (that's why they are reading this anyway) ... so its just the 2% whom i'm gonna lose. And moreover, i'd call those 2% people frightfully jealous ... because they cannot digest the fact that i am slowly turning out into a fantastic writer comparable to the likes of Shakespeare and Wordsworth ... and the 'blogger of the century' award will surely be mine. Anyway ... since i am always a profound believer in humanity and peace ... i will grant you one wish this new year ... you'll receive lesser number of blog update mails from my side ... the articles will keep coming in ... you will just get to know about it once in a while. And finally i end with the suggestion of the day - Do not believe in all that 'one house one child' crap ... its just America's attempt to control ousourcing by tactically shrinking India's population ... have more kids so that they too can read my blog. Thank You and have a great New Year 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i almost got killed the other day .... So i stopped writing !!! R%G