17 January 2009














Its time i wrote my will ... except that i have no property to distribute to anyone. I probably should spend the remaining of my days with my family ... except that i don't have 'my own' family ... my dad made sure that i never had 'my own' family ... i either belonged to his family or to my brother's family. Blogging is not the right thing to do when death stares into my eyes ... but i guess this is the only way people are gonna remember me long after i'm gone ... as the guy who drove everyone to their deaths until death itself drove him out of this world.

The above temperature that you see ... -18 degree Celsius for normal people and -1 degree Fahrenheit for Americans ... is probably the minimum that we had today. Morning ... at 10am ... when the sun was brightly shining outside ... it was -21 degree Celsius but feels like -31 degrees. The demon of death touched everyone with her icy fingers and it felt like even the Gods have given up on our planet.

Ok ... maybe this is too gibberish. But can you imagine what can be going through a guy from a city which has the best climate in the world? What can be going through his room mate who is from Chennai and never seen temperatures below 21 degrees? Frankly speaking ... nothing is going through us. We have lost it. Completely. Too much cold gets you ... or that's what they say. We had a mini snow fight even today ... even at a time when the Americans were suffering from runny noses and shivered as though they had just seen an SRK movie :-)

I don't really know what else to expect ... i have been thrown into a city which is not fit for civilization ... yet people live in harmony ... its said that there is unity in adversity ... its only at times of distress that people bond better ... this scenario is something like that ... nobody ever complains about the cold ... everyone knows its cold ... when a normal person takes fifteen minutes just to pee ... you don't have to specifically mention that its cold ... and behind the mist ... we can still see smiling faces ... faces which help us make it through the hard American winter!

No comments: