30 November 2008



















Again I went into the mode ... the mode which gets me pretty down ... its triggered when I see something small and huggable ... something similar to my nephew Arya. I had been to this potluck dinner @ an uncle's friend's place ... and there I saw this tiny creature ... little pants ... naughty laughter ... hair flowing down till his eyes ... tightly hugging his dad ... never letting him go for a second. Anything small and huggable ... even a pillow ... reminds me of Arya. No day goes by without me thinking about the day I go back to India ... he's playing ball near the gate ... i come with baggages and all ... he looks at me and calls out my name ... and then i hug him so tight he starts crying! Until that happens ... i gotta be the one to cry :-(

No comments: