02 October 2008






















Finally I get back to blogging. Had an amazing blogging journey with http://itsmesuhas.blogspot.com for more than 2 years and over 130 posts. There was a time I was receiving threatening mails from my own friends that I'd be run over by their bikes if I ever posted another article on blog. But i braved it all ... and continued to make everyone's life miserable. Yeah its true ... my blog comes with the primary objective of making one's life miserable. All articles are a load of crap ... but with a good package. America is probably a wonderful place to resume my blogging days. It is a place filled with jokers! Every character here is a story in itself ... only comedy ones.

So i hit it off with 2 articles. Sometimes my articles are tougher than reading journals ... you have to look through a microscope to find sense in it. My blog posts and research papers are more or less the same ... both are filled with crap ... you wouldn't understand a word of anything ... you'll be left exhausted, irritated, and self-destructive after reading either of them ... and you will feel like killing the writer. The only difference is ... i don't have to cite references as all I write is unconventional and shamelessly meaningless ... i can never have any articles for reference apart from mine.

Its 12-19am now. The sword of the 'Biostatistics assignment' still hangs on my head. But my mattress is hypnotizing me and inviting me to sleep. While I decide on what to do ... you can go right ahead ... and punish yourself by reading what I write. Adieu!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no u r back. looks like the threatening mails did not work last time. have to try something new.