13 October 2009

I wish...

... that I would wake up to see Arya sleeping next to me

... that my life goes in circles at this moment!

... that my friends and me video chat on Skype

... Pittsburgh and Bangalore were right next to each other

... I could talk fluently in Sanskrit

... I remain a teetotaler all my life!

... genetic counselors remain pretty every year!

... to show Pittsburgh to everyone I know

... my stipend gets doubled and the weekend starts on friday

... my advisor refers to me as a phenomenal grad student

... that my friends at Pitt remain friends for life!

... that I do not make any girl cry ever again from today ;)

... our Indian educational system improves

... cricket is played very rarely

... I love American football someday (very unlikely!)

... I owned an awesome DSLR camera

... to see Kemmangundi!

... to be treated normally when I go to India ;-(

... to give dad the biggest hug possible

... kids like me ALWAYS even if I'm whack!

... to sit on M's tummy and play with his beard

... to spend the entire night star gazing

... I never cry in front of anyone

... my wishes really really really come true!

2 comments:

Hari said...

I wish...
... I could talk fluently in Sanskrit

Suhas, the solution is simple - 7.00 PM, Monday, Porter Hall, CMU :-)

Anonymous said...

Suhas
wru??